Thursday, 11 August 2011

A Note On Commenting

Commenting on this blog apparently doesn't work correctly all the time.  My limited experiments suggest that it may be related to one or both of using Internet Explorer and commenting with a Wordpress ID. I don't know how to fix that.

Moderation is not turned on. I'm far too lazy  strongly in favour of open dialogue to moderate comments. So if you at any time posted a comment and it didn't show up, I'm not just being all fascist with my blog realm and not approving it. I sincerely regret not getting to read and reply to your thoughts on my inane rambling.

My apologies to anyone who took the time to comment and their time was ultimately wasted. I know how that feels. I mean--I do after all write this blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment